Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged!...

By Patty at This That and Frog Hair.
So on to answer the questions:

Four Jobs that I have had:
1) Bank Teller.
2) Security Officer (Sgt.)
3) Admin. Asst. (Law Offices)
4) Restaurant Owner.

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) Night of the Iguana
3) The 5th Element
4) Girls will be Girls

Four places in the U.S. I like:
1) Talcot Mountain, CT.
2) Ilseboro, Maine.
3) Fort Funston, San Francisco.
4) Misquamicut Beach, RI.

Favorite places I have vacationed:
1) Miami, Florida
2) Amanzimtoti, South Africa
3) Rome, Italy
4) Yosmite, California

Four t.v. shows:
1) The OLD "Law & Order"... not the current one.
2) "Mystery" on PBS
3) "Medium"
4) Gosh... There isn't much on TV anymore.

Four favorite dishes:
1) Pasta with Pesto
2) Lasagna
3) Prawns Alfredo
4) Surf'n Turf

Four places I would rather be:
1) Fortunately, I'm already THERE.
2) Would be nice to visit the beaches more.
3) Maybe see more water falls.
4) Visit more view spots locally.

Four sites I visit daily:
1) Nealz Nuze at Boortz.com
2) TammyBruce.com
3) Bornagain Redneck.
4) News Now - Linux.


Taggin’ 4 more huh. Well I am gonna’ Tag:

Suzie at Assorted Babble.
jgf at It's a Dog's Life
Pat at Born Again Redneck
Texas Fred at And THAT is MY Opinion...

2 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Love your list Chas!! (smiling) Sounds like we like many of the same things. I posted mine...thanks for the link and tag. (smiling)

Chas said...

Thanks for the reply, Suzie. It's fun to see everyone's answers. What is Ceviche?