Friday, November 28, 2008

The Greatest Threat the World Faces

Would you believe that it's... the humble vacuum cleaner? I wouldn't, but Herbie, our chihuahua-dachshund mix, is convinced that it IS. But our other dogs aren't quite as convinced, they see HERBIE as the problem. Digby, our Border Collie-Labrador mix, likes to snap at Herbie while he snaps at the vacuum, while Corrie, our Chihuahua-pug mix, barks at both of them:



It was funny at first, but I dare not encourage it, because Herbie tries to tear the rubber bumpers off of the vacuum, or bite the plastic attachments. I'm afraid he will chip or break a tooth.

To get any real cleaning done, I have to kick them all out of the room first.

The quality of this video isn't as good after uploading it to blogger, and I don't know why; the original on my HD is quite good, but after uploading it, I see square patches, not as good resolution as the original.
     

No comments: